Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things I HATE about Bodog

I've played at Bodog for 4 years now and I feel it is the best site on the net. The grind on bodog can be very profitable, unlike sites like Full Tilt and PokerStars. Being a college student I have very little money for initial investment and often build by playing micro limits. Simply put, there is no other place I'd rather play. However, there are many things I HATE about Bodog. So here they are:

1. Three table max: many of you know that bodog only allows 3 tables. This is terrible for those of us who love to multitable. If they are going to have minimums, they should allow 5 at least.

2. Tournaments structure: their tournament structure is terrible to say the best. You are not allowed to play and it can quickly become an allin fest.

3. Payout strucutre: I don't know if bodog has standard payout strucutre, but it seems they favor the top 3 of a 200 player tournament a little too much.

No comments: