Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Obama

I don't know about you, but this is the most excited I've ever been about a Presidential election for a long time. While I don't think it is as important as the 2004 election, I do like where our country is heading. We have seemed to put race and gender behind us in our quest to discover our identity in the modern era. With an African-American man and a woman as two front runners in the election process, we have done away with past thinking and moved towards a brighter future. A future that seems so doomed, yet so promising. I believe that Obama contains the skills to steer us away from certain doom and towards a future of promise. A future where we look at people for what they really are, not what we would like them to be. A future where we cherish the freedoms that are given to us not just on the US Constitution, but are given because we are human. Please get out and vote!!

Oh yeah.........vote OBAMA!!!

No comments: